Monday, January 25, 2010

Getting Organized

I must confess that I can be an internet junkie. Perhaps more specifically if I want to relax for 10 or 15 minutes, my chosen chill is browsing crafty blogs and Homeschool blogs (especially Montessori or Charlotte Mason homeschooling blogs). I’ve read about workboxes on a couple of them and decided that would be a great way to organize my self a bit more. So here they are:The first one has all our supplies for the letter games, the second has counting games which Jubilee can choose between, and the third has games and puzzles which focus on visual or motor skills. It makes it nice because Jubi’s morning can be a bit more balanced, and I can tell her which box to pick a game from. She likes it too, so that is a good sign.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to be there and play games with Jubi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about using workboxes. Some people are really getting super organized wth these things.

    ReplyDelete